- Tackle head discomfort with Bio-Kult Migréa, the latest addition to the Bio-Kult range.
- Bio-Kult Migréa is an advanced multi-action formulation containing 14 strains of live bacteria designed to target the digestive tract and the head.
- First live bacteria supplement designed to target the head.
- Bio-Kult Migréa also contains vitamin B6 and magnesium, both of which contribute to the normal functioning of the central nervous system, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B6 also has the added benefits of contributing to the regulation of normal hormonal activity and the normal function of the immune system. All combined to keep your central nervous system functioning normally.
- Suitable for everyday use as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Great travel companion (no need to refrigerate)
- Backed by clinical research
- Suitable for children
- Gluten free
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Use alongside antibiotics
Take 1-2 capsules per day with food.
Parents should seek guidance from a medical practitioner before giving Bio-Kult Migréa to children.
Bio-Kult Migréa is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Excess / high doses of magnesium (>400mg/day) may cause mild stomach upset in some sensitive individuals.
Long term intakes (>10mg/day) of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
*If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplements.