Bio-Kult Advanced - The Natural Power Targeting the Digestive System
- Bio-Kult Advanced is a scientifically developed, multi-strain formulation containing 14 strains of live bacteria proven to survive the high acidity of the stomach.
- Its naturally powerful formulation targets the digestive tract.
- Bio-Kult does not need to be refrigerated and is suitable to be taken alongside antibiotics, when travelling, as part of a healthy diet, when pregnant and can be taken by babies, children and vegetarians. (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement).
- Leading bacteria brand
- Backed by clinical research
- Bio-Kult capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled onto food, mixed with a drink or swallowed whole
- Gluten free
- Vegetarian Society approved
- 1 - 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
- Bio-Kult capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled onto food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
If you are taking antibiotics:
- Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics.
- Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
- 2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use.
- During travel take 4 capsules daily.
- Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel.
- Children under 12 - half adult dose.