WHAT IS IT?
Exceptionally high protection sun cream for children's sensitive skin.
Specifically formulated for children's delicate skin and is suitable for skin that is prone to sensitivity, sun-intolerance or prickly-heat. High protection SPF 50+ suncare. Easy to apply with moisturising and velvety texture. Very water resistant. Non-greasy, non-sticky. Photostable.
- Specifically formulated for children's sensitive skin
- Exceptionally high broad, photostable UVA/UVB & Infrared protection
- Suitable for use on face & body
- Exceptionally high, broad photostable UVA/UVB/Infrared protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
- Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays. Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists. The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection.
- 9/10 of dermatologists would recommend Anthelios*
The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs. Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin. It is also hypoallergenic.