Armolipid is a gluten-free, natural food supplement containing Red yeast rice, Folic acid, Coenzyme Q10 and Astaxanthin.
Armolipid supports the maintenance of healthy cholesterol2.
- Take one tablet daily in combination with a healthy lifestyle and diet
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Always talk to your healthcare provider before taking food supplements
- Do not use during pregnancy, lactation or in combination with drugs that lower lipid levels (e.g. statins, fibrates)
- Keep out of sight and reach of young children
- Food supplements must not be considered as substitutes of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Available in pharmacies
1. Patient information leaflet
2. Heinz T, et al. Low daily dose of 3 mg monacolin K from RYR reduces the concentration of LDL-C in randomized, placebo-controlled intervention. Nutrition Research 2016; 36:1162-1170.