What is it?
Medicare Fungex Fungal Nail Plasters are an innovative medical device which provide effective treatment for nail fungus and discoloured, deformed nails (including toenails). Medicare Fungex Fungal Nail Plasters provide expert care through the continual release of the clinically proven ingredients for a maximum of 6-8 hours. They also provide excellent moisturising effects, promote the improved appearance of discoloured and deformed nails, gently smooths the outer layers of the nail plate, and prevents the re-growth of fungal infection by changing the nail’s micro-environment. The specially designed shape of the plaster also provides a convenient, simple and effective spot-on application.
• Treats nail fungus and discoloured, deformed nails
• Comfortable, specifically designed nail shaped plaster
• Easy and precise spot-on application
• Gently smooths the outer layers of the nail plate
• Prevents the re-growth of fungal infection
• 30% faster growth of the nail
• Apply only once a day
• Clinical research showed visible results within 2 weeks
• Clinically proven formula