What is it?
Benefits & Features:
• Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
• Suitable for vegetarians
• Cellulose (bulking agent)
• Live bacteria (see below)
• Vegetable Capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
Each capsule contains:
• Minimum 2 billion live microorganisms per capsule (2x109 CFU/capsule), equivalent to 10 billion live microorganisms per gram (1x1010 CFU/gram)
Directions for use*:
• 1 - 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
• Bio-Kult capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
• Children under 12 - half adult dose.
* If you are taking any medication or have any medical condition please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking any food supplement