Facial moisturiser for blemish prone skin, which targets blemishes & blackheads, helping skin look noticeably clearer. The formula penetrates pores to eliminate the cause of spots & blemishes, while protecting the skin’s natural barrier.
- Facial moisturiser for blemish prone skin. For all over application, or targeted use.
- Targets blemishes & blackheads, helping skin look noticeably clearer.
- Proven to improve skin texture and reduce pores.
- Maintains healthy looking skin with daily use.
- Lightweight, fast absorbing formula.
- Hydrates skin for up to 24 hours.
- Non greasy & non drying formula.
- Number of blackheads appear reduced by up to 45%*
- Number of spots appear reduced by up to 33%**
How to Use This Product
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product, we recommend using CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser. Recommended for evening use. Use applicator to dispense product onto fingers. Apply all over face for general application or use as a targeted treatment on affected areas.
- Apply CeraVe Blemish Control Gel in the evening and always follow with SPF protection in the day time we suggest the CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50.
- To prevent from over drying the skin, start with one application every couple of days and then build up to daily usage or twice a day. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
AQUA/WATER • GLYCERIN • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • GLYCOLIC ACID • LACTIC ACID • SALICYLIC ACID • NIACINAMIDE • CERAMIDE NP • CERAMIDE AP • CERAMIDE EOP • CARBOMER • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE • TRIETHYL CITRATE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE • CHOLESTEROL • CHLORPHENESIN • DISODIUM EDTA • HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • XANTHAN GUM • PHYTOSPHINGOSINE • BENZOIC ACID• (CODE F.I.L. D271240/1)